TFI Autumn Reading Mission: Read A Book About Sisters

"Step follows step,
Hope follows Courage,
Set your face towards danger,
Set your heart on victory."

via
     Gail Carson Levine was the first author that I really obsessed over.   It started with a library copy of Ella Enchanted and ran from there.   I now own several of her books and have read many others by her from the library.   I've read The Two Princesses of Bamarre so many times since I got it.   It was my favorite book all during middle school!

   The Two Princesses of Bamarre is the story of two sisters, Addie and Meryl.   Meryl is brave and adventurous, always looking for a new enemy to overcome.   Addie is timid, shy, and constantly expecting something terrible to happen.   When Meryl contracts a deadly disease, Addie must overcome her darkest fears and save her life.


Comments

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please feel free to speak your mind!