Birthday Haze

my violet, Baudelaire, a Valentine's day gift from my dad
a breakfast of blackberries
Snickers about to fall asleep
I turn 17 tomorrow.   Today has been a haze; I've felt as if I were in a dream.   16 was a good year.   It all went by so fast.   I feel as if I just started 11th grade.   Now, it's almost over.   I'm not sentimental about growing up.   I always think of it as an adventure, with new and better things to come with every day.   However, I'll always remember this year as a year of achievement.   I made a higher choir at All State, I passed the ACT with the score I wanted, and I received the honor of playing Tinker Bell in a school play.   I'm excited to see what new things I'll accomplish, starting tomorrow. 

Comments

Post a Comment

I adore comments. Please feel free to speak your mind!