The Magnificent Slug

That's me. I'm the magnificent slug.

I've been feeling very sluggish lately. It's probably my body anticipating the vast amounts of turkey it's going to eat this week. I did literally nothing of value today. Whoops.

To be fair, I had a very tiring day yesterday. I helped with our pastor's daughters wedding, and while it was very satisfying to help, it was VERY cold. I wore a dress because I wanted to match the wedding colors (I'm weird about matching weddings, you guys) and I was quite chilly. We were next to a huge lake and the wind was blowing and I was cold. I was gone all day (I came home for two hours in the afternoon to get a shower and change into wedding clothes), so it was pretty difficult to climb out of bed today. XD

I have four assignments left before I can really be on "Thanksgiving break." When I got home from church today, I kept thinking about that quote that says, "Do something today that your future self will thank you for," so I was like "YEAH, I'M GOING TO BE PRODUCTIVE" and then I sat at the computer and watched Dancing with the Stars reruns and My Froggy Stuff tutorials. Maybe my future self will thank me for being well rested. (Probably not.)

I did take some pictures for my other blog and decorated my doll room for Christmas. I usually hate celebrating holidays before their time, but with blogging, you have to have stuff done in advance or you're rushing and it's super stressful. I'm forcing myself to wait until after I'm totally finished with my schoolwork before I upload my pictures and start editing my posts, though. I'm taking this week off from blogging to give me some time to get stuff together for next month.

I also have a ton of Christmas music to learn for my choir's Christmas concert coming up and I may do a solo in it and I have to arrange for an accompanist to be there and I have to actually learn the song that I'm doing. To be fair, my teacher announced, like, three days ago that we could do solos. I'm kind of stressed about the concert because we've been singing a great deal of the music wrong in class and I have to basically relearn a whole bunch of stuff in two weeks, and I'll be out of town for some of that time.

I'm realizing that I'm basically turning this blog into my to do list. Whoops. It's nice to be able to get everything out, though. I have a really difficult time collecting my thoughts in my head, and typing them out is a form of stress relief for me. (Now if only I could relieve my social anxiety by blogging.) Also, Air for Free came out on Amazon Prime music and I'll be listening to it all day every day from now on. You think I'm kidding.

Comments