Senior Trip Day Two: Magic Kingdom

Hi, everyone! This post is probably going to be a lot les accurate than the last one, simply because I did so much at Magic Kingdom that I don't have an accurate account of what order we did things. However, I did my best. ☺

On this day, we headed straight for Fantasyland to see Mickey's PhilharMagic. We hardly had to wait and the theater was practically empty, which was super nice. Unfortunately, I soon discovered that the 3D that Disney uses doesn't really work with my eyes. I did try to enjoy the show as much as I could, but I kept seeing double. 😢 After this, we rode It's a Small World. You really can't go to Disney and not ride that. 😆 Then, we went to the Carousel. I had the prettiest horse that was covered in lovely flowers. We still had some time to kill, so we went to Sir Mickey's. Jack and his mother (from Jack and the Beanstalk) greeted us at the door, and one of the cast members gave us Mickey Mouse stickers. We also went to Fantasy Faire. Then, it was finally time for us to ride Peter Pan's Flight. It was AMAZING! It took my breath away!

When we finished this, we decided try to move on to other areas while we waited for our next scheduled ride. My dad and sister rode the Mad Tea Party, but I didn't because I was worried I'd get sick and dizzy. Then, we rode Dumbo. It was fun to see how thrilled the little kids were when the ride started! After that, my mom and brother wanted to go on the Barnstormer, so my sister, dad, and I went to Big Top Souvenirs and got a GIANT Mickey Mouse chocolate chip cookie. After this, we took my sister to the Under the Sea ride because she LOVES The Little Mermaid. It was an amazing ride! I really liked it; it was so pretty!

When we met back up with my mom and brother, we looked at the Beauty and the Beast stuff but we didn't stay long. I almost met Gaston, but he was about to leave. Instead, we walked around to Frontierland to look around and see when the Country Bear Jamboree was going to start, then walked back to Fantasyland to ride Winnie the Pooh, which is a family favorite. After that, we ate our lunch and decided what to do next. My brother, dad, and I almost went on Pirates of the Caribbean, but the wait time was over an hour. Instead, we went to Country Bear Jamboree with my mom and sister, which I have to say is not my favorite. I'm usually okay with animatronics, but the bears creeped me out.

Then, off to Adventureland to see the Tiki Room show (which was a lot less creepy 😆) and the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse. After that, we still had a little bit more time before our next scheduled ride, so we stopped by the Laugh Floor, which is my favorite. We headed back to Fantasyland (again!) to ride the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. I thought it would be a lot less roller coaster-y than it was, and my dad and sister were NOT happy about being on it! 😆 I usually don't like roller coasters, but this one wasn't so bad, and it was really pretty in the cave. We also got to look at the Beauty and the Beast section some more.

After that, we considered going to the parade, but decided not to. We walked through the entire Main Street Emporium and ended up near the front of the park again. Since we were near to the theater where you could meet Tinker Bell, I asked if we could stop by quickly and see her. My family said yes, and I got to get her autograph and a picture with her.

After that, we decided to go back to Tomorrowland. We went on the People Mover, which was REALLY cool. I really liked how it went through Space Mountain. Then, we went on the Carousel of Progress, which, though notorious for getting stuck, actually went very smoothly! After that, we decided to do one last thing: the Jungle Cruise. Our skipper was really funny and it was a good way to relax after a long day in the park.

Thanks for reading, my marshmallows! If you'd like to hear what happened on Day Three, stick around! The post will be up soon. 🐶

Comments